The 10 most expensive homes on the market in Steamboat Springs
Just in case you were wondering, we have compiled a list of the most expensive home currently listed in our Steamboat Springs MLS system. These are some of the most luxurious homes in the Rocky Mountains. Counting down from number 10…
10. With over 7,000 sq ft and 15 acres to enjoy, this South Valley home is priced at $5,525,000. The recreation room amenities include a state-of-the-art theatre room, regulation game table, 10-seat poker table, authentic Las Vegas poker machine and wet bar.
9. The Acanthus Estate at Catamount Ranch. This never-lived in home sits on the 10th fairway and has beautiful contemporary finishes. One of Steamboat’s most unique properties. Enjoy a two-tiered infinity spa and almost 10,000 sq ft of living space.
7. The Moonshadow Ranch is one of Steamboat most formidable horse properties. This gated property sits on 35 pristine acres with an over-the-top barn, luxury home, beautiful views and tons of storage; all adjacent to 1000’s of acres of open space.
6. Over the Edge is Steamboat’s premier ski-in/ski-out residence. Over 10,000 sq ft with direct access to the slopes. Enjoy game rooms, theater, gym, spa, rooftop hot tub and opulent master suites all while watching the skiers cruise by below.
5. This ranch property located outside Steamboat has 1,660 acres with water rights and is one of the few properties available for a larger ranching operation. Hunting, fishing, hiking and riding are just a few of the possible activities. Offered at $9,170,000.
4. Chateau Saisons is a true estate located in the South Valley. Through the gated entrance, you will find 53 private landscaped acres, large lawns and outdoor patios. This castle-like home has over 17,000 sq ft with private theater, indoor swimming pool, nursery, library, wine cellar and more. Offered at $9,875,000.
3. The Red Bell Ranch is just 3 miles from downtown and sits on 119 acres and borders BLM land. A custom home, miles of trails and Gunn Creek adorn this property. Almost 10,000 sq ft of finished living space, priced at $10,500,000.
2. Wildflower Meadows, one of Steamboats most luxurious properties, sits on 155 acres in the heart of the South Valley. Located just minutes from 2 golf courses, Catamount Lake and downtown Steamboat. Enjoy your own private lake and beach, tennis court, 6-car autoplaza, exquisite views, and unbelievable manicured landscaping. Reduced by $3,000,000 and now offered at $17,000,000.
1. And the most expensive home on the market in Steamboat Springs is the Elk River Ranch. This property offers 800 acres in a working historic ranch setting with river access on both sides of the Elk River. There are 2 luxury homes, 2 caretakers homes, a restored saloon, abundant storage, barns, riding arenas and open fields. The property may be split and sold in different configurations. Offered in its entirety for $32,500,000.
Please call with any questions or comments.
The Vanatta Group
Representing the best real estate in Steamboat Springs
This post was created by Mark Dudley
Associate broker, The Vanatta group, Prudential Steamboat Realty